Saturday, June 18, 2011

Goodbye Mrs. Durrant!!!

I helped Molly with this project to make a giant goodbye card for Mrs. Durrant. During this project, I helped take pictures and also got people to sign the card. When we deliver the card, I will also be recording a video (to be posted later). During this project, there were not many challenges except for getting people to sign the card. I saw this coming, and to counter this, I asked my friends to come sign the card in advanced. This helped ensure that there were signatures from the class of 2013, who had Mrs. Durrant her first year at AHS. Everything else has gone well so far. All we must do now is deliver the card and to say our final goodbyes. Molly and I worked well together. This was not our first project, so we knew each other and this helped ensure that the project got done. I have other projects coming up over the summer that are not school related, including attending NSLC and WLC, and volunteering at the Library.






No comments:

Post a Comment