Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cartridges For Kids!

I completed this project with Rangsey. We completed the first stages of this project, but it will continue into next year. So far it has been very successful. We were able to collect, sort, then package used ink cartridges that would then be used to create profit that will benefit children in need. During this project, it was hard to determine the type of cartridge, but after some time Rangsey and I were able to solve the problem. We were able to sort and package the cartridges in a timely manner. In order to keep this project running smoothly, Rangsey and I must continue to spread the word through the summer and into the start of next year. This will ensure that we will continue to have a source of cartridges. As a helper in this project, I helped make posters, take pictures, packaged cartridges, and helped spread the word of this project. Rangsey and I worked will together, and she was a good leader. I also helped Molly with her "Goodbye Mrs. Durrant Project."




















No comments:

Post a Comment