Monday, December 13, 2010

Milestones for my project!

I have finally finished working out all the details on my new project. We will be volunteering at the library on Dec. 18 and Dec. 30. I was originally going to have all ten kids volunteer at once, but that changed to six on the 18th and the other four will be working on the 30th.

UPCOMING MILESTONE DATES!!!!!
  • Tuesday December 14: All volunteers must have their forms turned into me
  • Tuesday December 14: I must take all forms to the Library before they close
  • Tuesday December 14: E-mail volunteer coordinator to tell who will be working which shift
  • Saturday December 18: Arrive at library by 9:55a.m. if working first shift or by 10:55a.m. if working the second shift
  • Thursday December 30: Arrive at the library by 11:55a.m. to work

No comments:

Post a Comment